How does MD TLC™ treat frown lines?
Has a stubborn frown line made itself at home between your eyebrows? Even when you aren’t actually frowning, is it there? Taunting you and making you look perpetually annoyed? You are not alone. Frown lines, sometimes referred to as glabellar lines, “the 11s” or forehead furrows, appear from repeated muscle movement over time, a loss of elastin production in your skin, sun exposure and heredity.
We can’t address your heredity or genetic makeup, unfortunately. However, at MD TLC™ we do offer several methods of treating frown lines, forehead furrows and 11s:
- PDO Max Threads
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- SmartSkin+ CO2 Laser Skin Renewal
- SoME® PRP Skincare
How can I prevent them?
- Wear sunglasses. Sunglasses help prevent you from squinting because of the sun. UVA and UVB blocking sunglasses also help prevent cataract formation.
- Moisturize daily and have a consistent physician recommended skincare regimen that includes an ingredient for exfoliation and removal of damaged collagen.
- Getting a full night’s sleep will help cut down on stress, a primary source of wrinkles. And sleep on your back to control aging from face down sleeping!
- Eat a healthy, antioxidant-rich diet that includes healthy fats that are well balanced for your own unique needs.
Schedule treatments for frown lines in Wellesley, MA
Frown lines on many people produce a tired, upset or even angry look that detracts from a pleasant facial appearance. If you are sick of people telling you to cheer up or why you are angry, schedule a consultation at MD TLC™ to get a custom treatment plan. Call (781) 431-0002 or fill out the form below.