How does MD TLC™ treat a weak chin?
When you look at a top 10 list of celebrities ranked for attractiveness, you’ll notice that they all have something in common.
A strong, attractive and anatomically-balanced chin and jawline.
To change a weak chin or jawline, dermal fillers are injected and then molded into a shape that compliments the natural contours of the face. The fillers can make the chin appear more chiseled, a common request from male patients, or create softer contours, as requested by many women.
Why choose dermal fillers?
With dermal fillers, you can often:
- Create a stronger looking jawline and chin
- Define the “Jeck” when your jaw is buried into the upper neck
- Improve the “Nace” when the neck and face look like one structure
- Balance out your lower face
- Improve your front-on appearance
- Improve your side on profile (especially if you currently have a weak or noticeably recessed chin)
- Stop trying to hide your jawline or chin behind your hands or your facial hair (beards)
- Reduce facial asymmetry
What can I expect during treatments?
When you opt for revolumizing with fillers in your chin and jawline, Dr. Quibell will typically inject small amounts of dermal fillers – often RADIESSE®, JUVÉDERM® and/or Restylane® – into the lower third of your face to help redefine natural contours or create new structure, if needed. All patients are pretreated with a topical anesthetic cream to desensitize the skin.
If you are anxious, take advantage of Pro-Nox™, a patient-controlled inhaled gas that reduces anxiety and pain. The length of time this procedure will last will be discussed with you during your one-on-one consultation, although most fillers in this area of the face are indicated to last up to nine – twelve months.
Schedule weak chin / jawline treatments in Wellesley, MA
If a strong chin and a beautiful jawline is what you are seeking, then you are most likely a good candidate for a non-surgical chin enhancement treatment at MD TLC™. Schedule a consultation by filling out the form below or giving us a call at (781) 431-0002. We look forward to seeing you!